Description of Company Profile and Industry:
Alpes Assurance LLP is a public accounting firm established in year 2014. It offers assurance, compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients with varied businesses in the fields of electronics, property developers, contract manufacturing, marine, etc.
VACANCIES FOR SINGAPORE CA QUALIFICATION CANDIDATES:
Number of vacancies:
Location of vacancies:
2 x Audit Associates
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Review transactions, documents, records, reports, and methods for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned audit segment and/or the audit engagement
- Hold preliminary discussions of apparent deficiencies with operating personnel to verify and obtain explanations of and reasons for each apparent deficiency and document responses.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and/or reductions in cost.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy
- Candidates holding a full ACCA will be advantageous but it is not compulsory at this stage.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self starter with good analytical skills, attention to details and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
2 x Audit Seniors
You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. You will guide the Associates and review their work. You are expected to assist the managers in planning and meeting clients to clarify and resolve issues.
Possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/ACCA
Who we are looking for:
- Responsible with good work attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines
2 years' experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries on the position, please contact:
Mr Alan Tan
Alpes Assurance LLP
20 Peck Seah Street #02-00
Tel: 6226 3513